Tuesday 1 July 2014

Annabel Karmel Book Review – Top 100 Meals in Minutes

Yesterday whilst shopping at westfield in stratford I was searching for a baby recipe book. My daughter is now 6 months and eats everything but I struggle to think up nice meals to be able to make and prepare for her.
I came across Annabel Karmel’s 100 Meal in Minutes. I’ve heard of Annabel Karmel and it wasn’t till I realized I’ve actually got a baby record book also written by her.
As I flicked through the pages there was lovely illustrations of what looked like lovely healthy meals and snacks.
I then thought to myself “It will probably have loads of ingredients and preparation etc” but alas I was wrong! They are the most simple recipes to follow with easy and recognizable ingredients!
It also shows what age their suitable for, and if their freezer friendly too!
Annabel Karmel also has other books available that look great!
“New Complete baby and toddler meal planner”
“Top 100 baby purees”
” Top 100 pasta dishes”
” The fussy eaters recipe book”
And much more!
I would give this book 8/10 as it’s easy to read and follow, has great recipe ideas and helpful age and nutrition advice too.
RRP £9.99
*WHSmith’s have a buy one get one half price sale on at the moment too!

http://www.annabelkarmel.com/gb/shop/books

*This is my own personal review from my own purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment